PEEL PADS - LACTIC ACID • FRUIT ACIDS • VEGETAL ENZYMES
WITHOUT PARABENS, WITHOUT PERFUME, WITHOUT COLORANTS
Excellent product to use before applying a mask
Inspired by chemical peelings techniques, PEEL PADS allow epidermal renewal, helping to plump and re-tighten the skin.
The combination of 3 types of components – 1 AHA, 5 Fruit Acids and Vegetal Proteolytic Enzymes – results in a complementary and synergistic action that translates into the following effects on the skin:
- hygroscopic moisturizing effect
- energizing effect – reinforces radiance
- rejuvenating effect – attenuates the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- light refining effect – improves texture
- great to use before giving yourself a mask treatment, cleanse, use peel pads and then apply mask.
For maximum results, follow with the InnovHyal Serum and your usual cream. In the morning, apply a sunscreen product with a SPF 30. It is normal to feel a temporary tingling sensation, which will quickly cease.
For sensitive skin, use once daily for the first week, then gradually increase to twice daily.
- For all, men and women.
- For a twice-a-day use whatever the skin type, including sensitive skin. Frequency of use: as a 1-month cure, 4 to 6 times a year, at the change of seasons or when the complexion lacks radiance. I do suggest to my customers to do this type of treatment after the summer months (sept/oct) and after the winter months (march/april) (Linda-Elle Esthetician).
- To increase radiance, promote hydration and improve skin texture.
A chemical peel is basically a way to remove damaged superficial layers of skin, exposing a new layer of healthier skin, resulting in a softer, more even complexion. In addition, a chemical peel stimulates the growth of new cells, thereby plumping up the skin, helping to re-tighten it.
Inspired by chemical peelings techniques, PEEL PADS not only contribute to enhancing skin texture but they also moisturize the epidermis and greatly improve radiance.